to ecoATM Today
Do you know someone who is passionate about environmental health and looking to join a diverse, talented team? We’re excited to introduce our “Refer A Colleague” program, a chance for you to be rewarded for referring a new employee to us! We have several openings across many fields, including , Information Technology, Engineering, Marketing, Accounting, Customer Service and more.
We are offering up to $1500 * * for a hired employee referred by a person outside the ecoATM organization in the United States. Current job openings can be found on our career page.
To make a referral or learn more about the program, please email the candidate's resume to Jobs@ecoatm.com. Upon receipt of the resume you will receive an email acknowledging we have received the resume. Certain rules, restrictions and eligibility are required to participate.
To make a referral or learn more about the program, please email the candidate's resume to Jobs@ecoatm.com. Upon receipt of the resume, you will receive an email acknowledging we have received the resume.
In order to be eligible to participate in our Refer A Colleague Program:
- Must be an individual person (i.e., not a business entity), and a legal resident of the United States who is at least 18 years of age
- Must NOT be associated with or a consultant of a Staffing/recruiting agency
- Must NOT be a current ecoATM employee or a member of their family
- Can’t be past employee or past or current ecoATM contractor, temporary worker or consultant
- Can’t be a family member of a current ecoATM employee
- Can’t be a candidate ecoATM is actively recruiting or with whom we have had had a dialogue about career opportunities in the last 90 days
- Can’t be referred by someone else in the last 12 months. If more than one individual submits the same referral, the payment will be awarded to the first individual who submitted the referral via the email procedure outlined above
- The referred candidate must be hired between July 1, 2021 and December 31, 2021.
- Medical, Dental, Vision health plans
- Paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) plan with employer match contributions
- PTO bank (vacation & sick time) accruing at 18 days/year to start
- Charitable giving program
- Paid maternity, paternity leave
- Short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance, and AD&D insurance
- Annual Incentive Plans driven by company & individual performance
- A peer based reward and recognition platform with a special focus on wellness (Kazoo)
For all the details on rules, restrictions and eligibility, please read our Terms and Conditions.
If you are an agency, please do not contact ecoATM’s employees directly to inquire about recruitment agency usage. All requests must come through Recruiting only. If you would like us to review your agency’s information, please send an informational email to hr-help@ecoATM.com.
- $500 USD (for non-exempt level positions or equivalent)
- $1000 USD (for exempt level positions below the Director level or equivalent)
- $1500 USD (for positions at the Director level and above or equivalent)
In order to receive the referral payment, you must complete paperwork and provide documentation. We will follow up with you once your referred candidate has started employment with ecoATM.