Accounts Payable (AP) Specialist
In this pivotal role, where your integrity and dedication to our continued success is essential, you will report to the Corporate Controller and are responsible for timely financial input and payment processing within the accounts payable function. The AP Specialist will maintain vendor relationships, interact with ecoATM personnel across various levels and functions, and help implement improvements to procedures and ensure compliance with our policies. This position also provides analysis and support to the Corporate Controller and handles special projects as they arise.
- Maintain vendor master files which includes new vendor set-up in system, vendor statement reconciliation, and resolution and documentation of discrepancies and payment issues
- Perform three-way match (invoice, purchase order, and receipt) for product purchases
- Review, code, and process invoices, check requests, credit card statements, and credit memos ensuring accuracy and necessary approvals
- Process and mail Accounts Payable checks weekly
- Process EFT and Paper Checks monthly for mall leases and reconcile to operations deployment schedules.
- Assist with month-end duties including timely close of accounts payable module and maintaining and reconciling the AP aging and received not invoiced reports
- Maintain W-9s and prepare and distribute 1099s and other related tax forms
- Self-assess use tax on purchases in accordance with California sales/use tax regulations
- Review expense reports for compliance with travel and entertainment policy and process
To Apply: Jeremy Ferrell at email@example.com
« Back to Careers